Monday, October 01, 2007

More Crochet

Ok so its been awhile since my last entry, but been busy............anyway above is a square I did in white and Powder Pink, which the pink was hard to find, not sure why, i remember buying it from WalMart awhile back, but this time I just had trouble finding it. Finally did though and this is a square I did for a Choose Your Color. I almost didn't want to part with it.
These are my snowman, the snowman stocking is very cute, and the snowman ornament is for a Christmas ornament swap I am in..............but I have noticed I put the noses on crooked!!!!! UGH, my mom says he was in a fight........maybe they fought each other!! LOL I was trying to get the noses off, but they were having none of that. I think they are cute anyway.
Here is the snowman stocking with a X-mas light bulb stocking and a Santa Hat Stocking, all came out very cute and worked up very fast...........I did all these in about an hour. I hate working with fun fur, I love how it looks, but its a pain working with it. Well i will add more later today. My hands are getting cramped.

2 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

I like the crooked noses! In nature, snowmen always sport crooked noses...so there ya go. Love the Christmas bulb stocking too!

Dragonflymom said...

Thanks so much!