Friday, March 28, 2008

Cleaning and more Cleaning

Well its almost 11 am, and I have been so busy this morning........I wanted to just go back and lay down once AJ was off to school.......but I just kept thinking the cleaning won't get done by itself, and I seem to get things done quicker in the early morning. Aiden is still sleeping so that helps too.............last night I took all the books off the little bookshelf in the hall and put them in some baskets, to put away in AJs closet on the top shelf.............Aiden just kept taking all the books off and throwing them everywhere...............so this morning I put all the books away, I think there is over 200 of them..............got that done, and took a break. Cleaned and washed the bathroom and the floor in there and hallway...........waited for that to dry while working on a "stuffie" for one of my SS. Then went into AJs room to finish cleaning...........He had a big shelf in there, but I must have been insane to think that would be ok in there........it was piled with trash, toys, junk, and..........dirty clothes..........I knew we were missing clothes!!! the shelves were hanging crooked and the little shelf holders were half gone........so while I was trying to go through everything on there a shelf fell on my foot...........along with the stuff that was still on there...........so now my foot is hurting and scraped...........ok gotta be careful................yeah right..............another shelf falls, and this time i was able to move in time........or so I thought..........the corner fell right on my foot...............same foot.........so at least I only have pain in one. He also has built in drawers and two cabinets next to the closet........so cleaned and organized them..............got the shelf out of the room, and am taking another break...............all I really want to do is go lay down..................I am so tired...............but I know nothing will get done quicker and Aiden will wake up the minute I hit the bed.......speaking of which he just woke up. LOL

Bye for now.

No comments: