Monday, August 11, 2008

New Group

I love amigurumi and there are just not enough swaps in my opinion for amigurumi.......so I decided to start a yahoo group called
Amigurumi Swaps and More
I made the group today, so its brand spankin new!!! So if you love to crochet amigurumi, please check the group out......I want to have other swaps as well, but our main focus will be amigurumi, we will have one if not more every month........I am hoping to see this group around for a long time.

Aj had a doctors appt today, he had a check up for school...........everything looks fine with him, he did have to get 3 shots, which he did not like at all......but he survived!! LOL

2 comments:

Chars said...

Have applied to join your group - sound slike fun!

Dragonflymom said...

thanks it will be good having you in the group.