Saturday, January 10, 2009

Aiden and I Day!!

Wednesday Aiden and I had our own day together.....it's Winter Wednesdays at the Zoo, which means I only pay 2 dollars for myself to get in...so I wanted to take Aiden. Austin was in school and the night before was non too happy about me going to the zoo with Aiden, but I pointed out to him all the things he has and still gets to do that Aiden doesn't.........and how I want to have that one on one time with both of them, and since he is in school I want that time with Aiden......so anyway the above picture is a favorite of mine.......Aiden loves to touch my face...........and I was trying to get a picture of him and I on my phone........this was at lunch after the zoo.........well when I saw how this came out, I loved it!! its so precious how he touches my face.
This time I got him looking.......he loves to have his picture taken.............
My little Aiden in front of live gorillas!!!! ok......they are statues......but how cute is this shot.........I had to take three just to get him to look at the camera.....he was getting attention from onlookers, so he was paying attention to them instead of me. LOL
This gorilla sat there next to the window the whole time we were there.......
He finally looked as the camera was ready to shoot!! FINALLY!! I won't tell you how many times I tried for this shot. They apparently are a lot.........A LOT like kids. LOL
That is a train juice box Aiden got from the snack bar.......it was really cute, and I knew once he saw it, he was going to want it.
Aiden loved the bears.......we had to go back 3 times to see them..........they were huge!!!!
Mommy and her little man.............how handsome is that boy!!! its a struggle to get good pictures with the boys......Austin is about impossible lately to get a good picture with.

Aiden with his chips and train juice........he wanted to make sure it got in the picture.

We had a really fun time, and he loved looking at the animals.........

Today has been a so so day.........but it will get better I am sure........I took the boys to lunch, and Aiden feels better, no fever and his thumb looks better......he cut his finger last night in the bath with a razor, that had been behind the shampoo........I just didnt' get to him in time..........it bled a lot...........but I got neosporin on it and a bandaid, which to him was worse............he DOES NOT LIKE BANDAIDS. but once he realized I was not going to take it off, he was ok with it.........we just bought him Nemo bandaids today from Wal-Mart.


1 comment:

Christina Barosko said...

Glad you had a nice time at the zoo.