Friday, February 13, 2009

6 Pictute

I got tagged by Caroline, her blog is the Kansas Hooker so here is the 6th picture from my 6th folder........this is Austin during his 5th grade graduation!! I think the school did a very cute thing here. I remember Austin's kindergarten graduation. So cute, and emotional to see him "graduate" elementary school, and now in Middle school. He is doing so well in Middle school much better than elementary school.....I have to brag here..........because I am just so PROUD of him....he is getting an perfect score in Social Studies and Technology......So far since the beginning of his 6th grade, he has gotten a perfect score, 100% on every test and paper from Social Studies, he absolutely loves history!! He takes after me! He is getting As in all his other classes currently except math, still a C there, but doing better and working hard to improve that grade.

Here are the rules of the challenge:
1. Go to your pictures

2. Take the 6th folder

3. Choose the 6th picture

4. Show the picture on you blog and write something about it.

5. Invite 6 new people to this challenge.

6. Link to them and let them know they are challenged.

This is the 6th picture of my 6th folder on my computer. The date was 05-22-2008

I challenge Tammy, Kairi, Rachel , Sissie, Wanda, and Ivory.

No comments: