Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Getting to know me

Getting to know me

1.High heels or boots? High Heels
2.What time did you get up this morning? 10 am
3. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? oh man its been awhile, I don't remember now. I know it was a kids movie.
5. What is your favorite TV show? Right now it would be NCIS, I have several though that I like. I am still really bummed that the Sci-Fi channel took off Stargate Atlantis :(
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Slim fast shake, or one egg, toast and milk
7. What is your middle name? Mae
8. What food do you dislike? Liver
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Earth Final Conflict and the LOTR soundtrack
10. Favorite sandwich? Thin sliced Chicken or turkey, swiss cheese and lettuce
11. What characteristic do you despise? stuck up snobby people who think they are always better. Liars
12. Favorite clothing? LOL can my flip flops be considered a fav clothing? LOL I don't really have a fav clothing.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Finland, somewhere in Europe, Disney World or some huge amusement park with the boys.
14. Are you an organized person? YEAH RIGHT. I try, does that count?
15. Where would you like to retire to? near the ocean
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? They are all memorable.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? go to bed
18. Favorite drink? ice tea
19. When is your birthday? 4/17
20. Morning person or a night person? Night
21. What is your shoe size? 9
22. Pets? Not yet
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Aiden's father came to visit him this weekend and Aiden was happy.
24. What did you want to be when you were little? Wonder Woman I also wanted to be a "Charlie's Angel" LOL
25. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs, Carnations.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? all of them
27. What was the last thing you ate? A white chocolate Peanut butter egg.
28. Do you wish upon stars? Yes
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? well.........PINK!
30. How is the weather right now? cool and cloudy
31. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Scott
32. Favorite soft drink? Diet Root beer and Diet Orange, I love coke, but don't drink it too much. 33. Hair color? blonde
34. What was your favorite toy as a child? My barbies and my Wonder woman.
35. Summer or winter? Winter!!!
36. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla!!
37. Coffee or tea? Tea and my International Vanilla nut coffee
38. Favorite Food of all time? Chinese
39. Favorite dessert? Don't have a fav.....ok I do, Carrot Cake omg soooo yummy.........
40. When was the last time you cried? Earlier today
41. What is under your bed? one of AJ's flip flops, a toy car, my tool box........a small pillow......umm........I sure hope that is all now.....I told AJ to get the DVD case that was under it.
42. What did you do last night? Said good night to Thien, cleaned up a bit, took a shower, and went to bed watching tv.
43. What are you afraid of? Spiders.........eewwwwww
44. Salty or sweet? sweet
45. How many years at your current job? going on 12 years now.
46. Favorite day of the week? I actually like them all, but any night that is playing a favorite tv show. LOL
47. Positive or negative? Positive, sometimes too much........I am negative about certain things, but more positive........omg, if you ask my family and friends they will say negative, but I keep going everyday trying to stay and think positive......
48. Favorite pastime? Crochet
49. Beach or mountain? BOTH
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends?
Sure I do.....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

We wear the same size shoe! LOL