Saturday, August 29, 2009

Family visit

Here are some more pictures of when my Brother and his wife and son came for a visit, this was them the morning they left. Dylan had gotten a DS for his bday, and he loved it so much.
My sister-in-law, Karen and myself,
Well here is my dad, brother and Aiden,
Austin and Karen on the morning they left. They got home and all crashed into bed, long drive home. My brother is going back to school and Dylan started Monday.

Wednesday morning, my mother fell again in the bathroom........she was on the floor all night, I did not hear her fall or call for me........I was just too tired. I had to call 911 and they took her to the ER, and admitted her.......ran a bunch of tests, and she got to come home this morning, but I have to look at the papers to see what they found out. She is happy to be home and actually so am i, it felt creepy her not being here.

No comments: