Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things that make you go....

I visit Etsy just about everyday, and there are some things on there that just amaze me and also things that make me go huh????

First up is, "Something that makes me go EWWWW"

Click the link and just be amazed at this designers details, which I am! I am in awe of this pattern..........BUT.............A BIG BUT here............I hate hate hate spiders and I have just recently been able to crochet "cute" spiders.....ones that look too fake, so they don't bother me too much.......but this one???? I would be out of my mind to make this.........no way.........I salute anyone who makes this pattern, because you are much braver than I!!!



Second up is "Something that makes you go huh?"

Ok this might not make you go huh? but it did for me, than it grew on me, how cute is a crocheted Q-tip........and would actually make a very cute bathroom decoration............I think I might add this pattern to my "Wish" list.


Third up is "Something that makes you go awwee"

Tie with the third one. CLICK HERE

Now how cute are they???? I came across those patterns, and they just brought a smile to my face.......so darn cute!!!!! I can't get over how incredibly cute they are, she certainly is another amazing designer.

Well that is it for this entry, I am tired and my hands are very sore........I just finished testing Frankenstein, and will post his picture when I hear from her and see that she posts the pattern on her Etsy site..........he came out very cute. He is certainly a very cute Frankenstein. I am going to take a few days off from crocheting......I mean it this time, I say that often, but never managed to make it a whole day.....but this time I am going to........the weather has been so incredibly nice out........I even see leaves falling!!!! Which makes me very happy, it means Fall is right around the corner...........now.............NO ONE and I mean NO ONE...remind me that this is Kansas where the weather can change in a minute!!! Don't go raining on my happy moment!!!! :D

Good Night.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I agree with you on all 3 counts.....the last 2 are soooo cute!