Saturday, June 12, 2010

HELLO!!

Well here is my Aiden with this Pokemon Jiggly Puff I made for him. First he said he didn't want Jiggly Puff he wanted me to make him Kirby, so I said ok, and then he changed his mind again, and said he wanted Jiffly Puff, so I quickly got this made, hurrying so he would not change his mind again. Anyway he loves it and even though I used an E hook, you can see it came out big........bigger than I thought it would. It is cute, I almost wanted to keep it for myself. LOL. Aiden is doing ok, now his feet are peeling really bad, and his hands still..........I can see where it is starting to "slow" down, so hopefully it will continue to slow down and stop altogether.
This above is Mijumaru another Pokemon, I did this one in thread for AJ. I think he came out adorable!!! I could have done better on the freckles, but oh well......AJ loves it. He is doing ok, but driving me crazy, he has had someone to play with just about every darn day since being out of school, and today I put my foot down and said no, I had fallen asleep last night and found out he was up all night playing his DS, so I am going to make sure that doesn't happen tonight......he was told that no one would come over today, he needed to spend time with his brother.......so he did and the day was slow and relaxed.
Another Mario Brothers pattern for Aiden, this one is Goomba, and took me only a couple of hours to make, it worked up a lot faster than I thought it would. I even did pretty decent on the face........I don't cut very well, my stuff always comes out a bit crooked. LOL. Aiden loves it, so I am happy too. I am currently testing two bookmarks for a lady over at Crochetville.

I am relaxing this weekend, this past week has been very busy. My friend moved in across the street, so the past few days have been helping her with her house, and also running around to garage sales and used appliance stores, looking for washer/dryer for her, and some furniture, all of which she found. She is happy, and her house already looks better. She can feel more at home now.

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Awwm he looks so happy with his Jiggly Puff. I'm not familiar with the pokemon characters, but they're cute in crochet. I love the Mario Goomba! So awesome!

My kiddo is the same way about having friends over. Drives me nuts!

Caroline said...

Hi! Are you still willing to test my "Uglee" pattern? Send me your email addy to caroline_chrisco@hotmail.com if you are. Happy Sunday!