Sunday, January 06, 2013

BURRRR RESOLUTIONS ANYONE?

This cute little owl was done as a cal in my group.  I changed the colors to reflect a winter snow owl.  He came out really cute!  If you want to crochet him as well, click HERE.

I made these fingerless gloves for Harmony, who made a wish for them in my group.  This was the very first pair I crocheted.  I never saw the point in them, but sometimes you have to make something to see the potential they have.  I loved them.  If you want the pattern, you can find in at the Red Heart site.  

I keep getting asked if I have made any New Year Resolutions.  Well I could list off the many that I always make every year, but I never really kept any of them..........but I will make just one.........

To Better Myself! 

That I think sums it all up in 3 words.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute owl :)) thanks for the link to the pattern..
Young ppl love the fingerless mittens, I have made many :))
New year resolutions.hmm well this year I decided I would eat icecream.. Strande but true.. now that i can buy 99.9% lactose free.. yummo .
have a great week..

ElaineLK said...

I love your fingerless gloves! I never used to see the point, either, but when my mother was in assisted living I made a pair for her because she was always cold, and she really liked them. Then I realized they'd be great to wear in my home office when it gets chilly, so I made more for myself!

ElaineLK said...

I love your fingerless gloves. I never used to see the point, either, but then when my mother was in assisted living, I made a pair for her because she was always cold. Then I realized they'd be great to wear in my home office when it's chilly, so I made a pair for myself!

Elaine LK said...

I love your fingerless gloves. I never used to see the point, either, but then when my mother was in assisted living, I made a pair for her because she was always cold. Then I realized they'd be great to wear in my home office when it's chilly, so I made a pair for myself!

Dragonflymomof2 said...

Thanks so much ladies. Pattas I am glad you are able to eat Ice Cream, my mother can't handle dairy too well, so I am going to have her try that stuff.